What's new

Big Boss Cydia package deleted.

moriahclay

Reaction score
I jailbroke my iPhone 4 5.0.1. Everything worked great until I did something increadabily stupid. Clicking on Big Boss Icon Set I deleted it after ignoring the pop up telling me not to. I can not find cydia now but my phone is still jailbroken and the apps and tweaks I downloaded from cydia are still there. Please help!

moriahclay said:
I jailbroke my iPhone 4 5.0.1. Everything worked great until I did something increadabily stupid. Clicking on Big Boss Icon Set I deleted it after ignoring the pop up telling me not to. I can not find cydia now but my phone is still jailbroken and the apps and tweaks I downloaded from cydia are still there. Please help!

I think all you have to do is rejailbreak (and maybe not a complete rejailbreak) and make sure "install cydia" is checked. I could be wrong though.

jjmartinez1982 said:
I think all you have to do is rejailbreak (and maybe not a complete rejailbreak) and make sure "install cydia" is checked. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, it didnt work. It did the boot up like the initial jailbreak but I still can't find cydia