What's new

Help Please - Jail Broke Phone Constant Reboot

ARBY

Reaction score
Hello - searched the site for a while, and did not find any solution to the problem I created.

Long story short, I did the bad thing:
-I4
-Jail Broke w/ Green poison around Mid Feb 2011
-Today I hit the "Settings/General/Reset/Erase All Content and Settings" about 0.25 seconds before I saw the "Do not do this if your phone is Jail Broken" disclaimer :p

Now phone loads, shows Green Poison Icon with spinning-load symbol, then hangs at Green Poison Icon, then eventually reboots itself to start the cycle over again.

Tried Itunes restore - no success. It appears to complete, but then goes back to the hang at boot cycle.

Tried re-running Green Poison, it completes through the process with white text scrolling and all, but then goes back to the hang at boot cycle.

I did see posts on TinyUmbrella, but not sure if that would help and wanted some advice before messing it up further.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Well - looks like the first Itunes Restore didnt work right - I ran it again, and it the phone works fine now - rejoice!

If you dont know - Dont ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS is phone is jail broke :)

Thread can be closed!

Ty

You need to put your iPhone into DFU mode and then restore it using iTunes if the "Erase all Content and Settings" option has been successful I'm afraid.
It's the only way to get your phone working again.