What's new

HELP!! i deleted the host file on my actual iphone and i cant connect it to my comput

dannyiphone

Reaction score
Sorry about the title didn't have enough room to finish it I need help I think I have bricked my iPhone, I jailbroke my iPhone and after a few months I wanted to change it I tried to restore it it didn't work I deleted the host file that didn't work so I deleted other files I had no idea what the other files did and my phone messed up and now I can't even get my computer to fix it if tried Dfu it won't go in that mode if tried going through device manager and installing drivers.

I have ran out of ideas I don't have a clue what to do and even tried this on multiple computers.Sorry about the title didn't have enough room to finish it I need help I think I have bricked my iPhone, I jailbroke my iPhone and after a few months I wanted to change it.

I tried to restore it it didn't work I deleted the host file that didn't work so I deleted other files I had no idea what the other files did and my phone messed up and now I can't even get my computer to fix it if tried Dfu it won't go in that mode if tried going through device manager and installing drivers even ran out of ideas I don't have a clue what to do and even tried this on multiple computers.

I think i might need flash tools or something any help would be much appreciated thanks.