What's new

delete podcsats

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
I guess things have changed with the new os.(6.1.3) I have a bunch of programs I want to get OFF my phone. Now, on program EPISODES, I can swipe to delete, but not entire program. I think I used to have to plug it in to computer before, and delete the entire program? I just plugged it in, and weird.. I cannot even SEE alot of programs in the IPOD section? ( yet there ARE a lot from even a long time ago.. there is the option to check or uncheck a box on left so I can keep/remove certain ones...If I go to the: On this phone tab, I can see them all on my phone, but haven't figured out how to delete them? I highlighted and hit delete.. tried to drag.. nothing...
any ideas?

If you go to your podcast home screen, you'll see something like this.

$image-785250225.jpg Tap the edit button.

$image-328659201.jpg on the next screen, tap the X in the upper left of the podcast, it will be deleted.when finished, tap the done button located where the edit button was.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

mine doesn't look like that at all. Wish I knew how to capture the screen to show you? My Itunes is version 11.0.2 and I just updated my phone too. The screen shows... wait! I just did it on my phone! thanx! thought that was through the mac! again thanx!!

mine doesn't look like that at all. Wish I knew how to capture the screen to show you? My Itunes is version 11.0.2 and I just updated my phone too. The screen shows... wait! I just did it on my phone! thanx! thought that was through the mac! again thanx!!

It was on my iPad.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator