What's new

HELP!! How can I unlock my iphone 4!!!

starlight

Reaction score
I have a new iphone 4 but have just moved from the uk to Denmark for 6months! I was on orange in the uk but now want to unlock it so i can use it on the local network in denmark!! How can i unlock it?? Only had it for a few days and now can't use it!!! AArgh!!
x

SF-RR7

Reaction score
I have a new iphone 4 but have just moved from the uk to Denmark for 6months! I was on orange in the uk but now want to unlock it so i can use it on the local network in denmark!! How can i unlock it?? Only had it for a few days and now can't use it!!! AArgh!!
x

U can't use it or unlock yet, just got to wait. Maybe soon.

Col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a iTunes account in uk use that account to unlock it. Log in.to your iTunes account in that country.

spectreblood7

Reaction score
if they have orange network in denmark which i think so, you could probably ask them to transfer your uk account to their denmark network, or you could have the uk orange network as a roaming account temporarily, mind the cost though

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thats why you should of got it sim free especially that you where in the uk

If you have a iTunes account in uk use that account to unlock it. Log in.to your iTunes account in that country.

really that works? you can use any sim just by logging into a uk account and use that countries sim?

Most reactions

Latest posts