What's new

hellooo all

santo123

Reaction score
Hi..

This is the first time I am using an Iphone.. I see an issue with the camera in Iphone5.. so thought to check in this forum if anyone else is also facing similiar kind of issue.

When we use flash ON and try to take a snap.. the photo is dull and it appears like taken in a smoke and the colours are dull. But when the flash light option is Auto or OFF it works fine.

Just want to check whether my settings are incorrect, or is it an issue with only my Iphone5 or does anyone else also experience the same?

If any one knows the solution for this, please help..

Hi..

This is the first time I am using an Iphone.. I see an issue with the camera in Iphone5.. so thought to check in this forum if anyone else is also facing similiar kind of issue.

When we use flash ON and try to take a snap.. the photo is dull and it appears like taken in a smoke and the colours are dull. But when the flash light option is Auto or OFF it works fine.

Just want to check whether my settings are incorrect, or is it an issue with only my Iphone5 or does anyone else also experience the same?

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Hi..

I've been around smart phones for sometime how. Blackberry, Android, iPhone. I can't think of any phone where someone didn't complain about the camera.

I've seen some pictures of people with genuine problems. I'm not certain but I think I may have heard a concession about this from Apple, it's hard to say. Hopefully someone will come around and confirm that.

I personally have no problem with either my iPhone 5's camera or my iPad 2. But two things to keep in mine, I'm not a photographer and I may not have the best eye in the world. My pictures to me appear sharp and clean.

So unless someone confirms an issue my best advice is take it to an Apple Store and have a genus look at it.

Hi Santo--I also have the iphone 5. The camera on my phone is very clear. Far better than my droid phone which was very dull and grey in color. Have you checked your camera settings to see if you have the flash turned off. Maybe that is the reason. I have mine set to "auto" and it is really clear.

Hi Skimonkey - Thanks for your reply.. I agree that pictures are clear with "Auto". But if we turn the option to "ON" and try that's where I see the problem. The picture will be dull with smoke covered on it and the colours get greyed..

Hi Santo--I also have the iphone 5. The camera on my phone is very clear. Far better than my droid phone which was very dull and grey in color. Have you checked your camera settings to see if you have the flash turned off. Maybe that is the reason. I have mine set to "auto" and it is really clear.

Hi Skimonkey - Thanks for your reply.. I agree that pictures are clear with "Auto". But if we turn the option to "ON" and try that's where I see the problem. The picture will be dull with smoke covered on it and the colours get greyed..

Are you giving your camera some time to focus in before taking a pic? Sometimes the lighting in the room also makes a difference with me when using my cannon.

Just to add an aside here, I am a terrible photographer however I got the Camera+ App and after playing with a few simple settings my pics are much better......not that I think that there is anything wrong with the standard Camera App.

The Archangel