What's missing on iPhone features ?

• Describe missing features

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Which features are desired?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Myron

Reaction score
First of all, I adore my iPhone 5. It is my favorite possession. That being said, it is lacking several features critical to me. Many videos cannot be shown as it refuses to download Adobe Reader or Windows Media Player. No Oracle or Java, either, as well as Google. I realize there was a lawsuit. The screen is very sharp but it gets washed-out on sunny days. Why no OLED screen which retains brightness? I'd like a larger screen although it will be more clumsy to hold. A curved screen is not what's needed. The most annoying thing is that memory cannot be increased as mini SD cards cannot be used so many Apps cannot be downloaded. The camera needs a backlight control as faces are very dark when the subject is surrounded by light; the flash is useless and vivid colors appear dull. Most annoying is the battery capacity; it must be charged over 3X/day. I turn-off all Apps when not in use but the battery power decreases from 97% to 23% overnight with no usage. My next phone, sadly, may have to be a Windows or Android.

There is something wrong with the battery . Mine might drop from 100% to 99 or 98% overnight .

My battery on my 5 does like Buck's overnight. I start at 5:30 am with 98% and it goes to around 3:00 pm. No movies or anything like that. Very few videos. Mostly photo stuff and online sites.

i think i will no choose Android any more ,after i use MOTO xt720 3 years ago

I HATE (a word I very very rarely use) the SOB ( a phrase that unfortunately I do use a lot) keyboard Apple forces us to put up with ... Battery life easily solved with a Morphie Battery Case ..Screen size is "ok" ..Personally I have very little use for the camera ..wish it could be a delete option.

I do miss both removable batteries and a CD card ...

Bottom line I can live with it...it just works ... BUT next phone most likely will be an Android again IF APPLE does not open up and allow me to install a much better keyboard...

Bob G

The battery on my iPhone 5 worked great, unless I used my bluetooth headset and listened to music most of the day. Using siri a lot would kill my battery too.

I HATE (a word I very very rarely use) the SOB ( a phrase that unfortunately I do use a lot) keyboard Apple forces us to put up with ... Battery life easily solved with a Morphie Battery Case ..Screen size is "ok" ..Personally I have very little use for the camera ..wish it could be a delete option.

I do miss both removable batteries and a CD card ...

Bottom line I can live with it...it just works ... BUT next phone most likely will be an Android again IF APPLE does not open up and allow me to install a much better keyboard...

Bob G
Wouldn't it be great if you could have Swiftkey on an iPhone!

Wouldn't it be great if you could have Swiftkey on an iPhone!

It would be!
If the iPhone had a bigger screen and more options, I'd definitely go back...
Till then, I'll use the galaxy note 3.
I do miss a couple of things about the iPhone Every now and then.