What's new

Hello! Should I get iPhone 4?

DominicRicci

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Dominic. I'm currently on Verizon with the Motorola Droid. I REALLY want the iPhone 4. Should I wait for the iPhone 4 to come to Verizon, or is that not gonna happen?

I would switch to AT&T but my family is on a business plan with Verizon, so I don't know if that's gonna happen... What would everyone suggest?

Won't be coming within the next year for sure. There are always rumors but none have been true so far....

I think the iphone should be coming to verizon soon. And by that time they should have some bugs worked out

That's too bad. So what would be an easy way to convince my parents to switch me to AT&T and whats the best way to avoid paying early activation with Verizon.

I know I can keep my same number by calling AT&T and having them transfer the number which will be great :)

Hey everyone, I'm Dominic. I'm currently on Verizon with the Motorola Droid. I REALLY want the iPhone 4. Should I wait for the iPhone 4 to come to Verizon, or is that not gonna happen?

I would switch to AT&T but my family is on a business plan with Verizon, so I don't know if that's gonna happen... What would everyone suggest?

Regardless of what people say, nobody knows if or when Verizon will get an iPhone. If youre family is on a Verizon plan, I would stay with them unless you are prepared to pay for your own monthly plan and getting out of your contract.

Stay with Verizon and forget about the iPhone4.

I think the iphone should be coming to verizon soon. And by that time they should have some bugs worked out

Remember what AT&T went through when they first got the iPhone. Verizon will have the same issues, probably even worst than AT&T's network problems.

I might be able to find an easy way out of my contract though. I'm on a business plan and can probably cancel my account super easy. I guess I'll look into it.

Just remember if you have AT&T get your number from verizon. You will automatically be billed for closing your line on verizon.