What's new

Hello guys :)

faiqqqqq

Reaction score
I am new to this forum eventhough i owned iPhone 4 since Feb. Despite that, I am still wondering, what are the advantages and disadvantages of jailbreaking iphone 4? Is it worth jailbreaking my iPhone? Your response is very much appreciated. Thanks :)

I Googled Cydia and all that came out was this (click on the link). What should i do next if i want to jailbreak my iPhone?

Attachments

• $image-2331513277.jpg
    $image-2331513277.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 378
firstly before i show you a link tell me what version iphone you have gsm or verizon iphone 4 and what firmware.. if you dont know how to find this or know what verison your on then tap on settings > general > about and next to version what does it say?

Will i be able to download full games and apps after i jailbreak my iPhone?

cydia is jailbreaks app store so there is tones of tweaks and apps and games you can download or purchase

yes in cydia the paid apps you pay with paypal and the app store ones obviously with the credit card

Which means i still have to pay for it right?

Unleashed said:
yes in cydia the paid apps you pay with paypal and the app store ones obviously with the credit card

Which means i wont be able to download it for free right?

Unleashed said:

Which means i wont be able to download it for free right?

There are free and paid apps both in cydia and in the application store. You can download free ones for free and download paid ones by paying for the apps both in cydia and in apple store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk