What's new

Hello from up north!

J-money

Reaction score
Hey all you lucky iphone 4 users, and hey to all my fellow Canadians who are suffering the super long wait.

Hopefully we will get it incident free come July 30th, but something tells me it won't be that easy.. I still don't understand why they couldn't release it to us on opening day.

Anyway, any other Canadians suffering in here with me? This is going to be my first iphone (From a blackberry) hell, its going to be my first Apple product. I hope it wins me over.

I just want to smoke a bowl and play with my new iphone.. is that so much to ask? Apparently so. :(

haha...nice! I'm not much of a smoker but I will be taking quite a few coronas to the head as I break in my iphone. I am hoping that it ships in the next few days. I am coming from a blackberry too. I hope its worth it!

Well I'm not Canadian, but I thought I'd stop thru to show some love. I stay in Michigan though. Canada used to be a fun getaway to drink "legally" when i first turned 18...ahhh the good ol' days! If I'd only had an iphone back then to record all my craziness.

I lived in the interior of Alaska for 12 years so I got a little north blood in me. I'm having a blast with my 4 so sending you my surplus patience. :) I'm diggin' making little movies, putting them on youtube and facebook. It's gonna be retarded fun!

Greetings from Northern MI about 150 miles from Canada via Port Huron or Sault Ste. Marie.

haha, you guys are very friendly people over here :)

And I hear you with the corona's, its nice to get a good buzz going and break in the features of a phone. If you can part ways with BBM, I hear an iphone is much better as an entertainment device. Let me know how it goes when you get one!

And thanks Chrysalis, that surplus patience is much needed on my end lol

Hello from Calgary :) My first iPhone too, also coming from BlackBerry. So why you getting rid of your BB? I love mine but am an Apple fan, got a Mac and was hooked...now I have what looks like a Steve Jobs shrine in my house (ipod, ipad and mac). So I figured I might as well complete the set :p

Hello from Southern, CA and welcome to the forum. I recommend that you order a zagg invisible shield now so you can install it as soon as you get the phone.

Get it here. LJB Store

Magrat22, I'm getting rid of it because of the limited amount of apps that I could put on it. The BB app world already kind of sucks, but then I only had 128 mb or memory for apps. I don't even have my iphone yet, (still backordered) but I already have about 1GB of apps thats I've downloaded to try out. They are just waiting for me in itunes, queue'd up!!!

Like J-Money said, its an entertainment device...and I got BORED of the blackberry. And I don't really use bbm anymore. For me, it was kinda a fad like chirping on nextel.