What's new

My Very First iPhone, iPhone 4!

Matrixnubee

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So as the title says this is my very first iPhone! I got the black 32gb iPhone 4 from ATT, non jail broken.

I'm part of an automotive forum and everyone there is super friendly, supportive and very helpful. I hope this forum is that same way! :)

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the iPhone and welcome to the site!

welcome to the forum! good call on the 32GB version1 :D 16 is never enough

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I hope to start getting active here and stay a while :)

Unleashed - yeah I always say more room is better than not enough, plus I like putting movies on my iPhone. I had the 3rd gen iPod touch 32gb before i got the new phone.

Matrix, I am finding this is a very friendly place. The BlackBerry forum I was on was super friendly. Went to droid, it was "ok" forum, and now here and I am liking it!!

I love my iPh:)ne!! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Day 7 and I JUST figured out how to properly set and use my alarm clock feature lol!! I was late into work this morning...

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I hope to start getting active here and stay a while :)

Unleashed - yeah I always say more room is better than not enough, plus I like putting movies on my iPhone. I had the 3rd gen iPod touch 32gb before i got the new phone.

nice! i had a nokia 32GB and it was so much space i did not have anything to put on it so when i went for the 32GB iphone 4 i thought i will never use it up but better too much space then not enough and its only £100 difference... i ended up dling every single app store app and game i saw and got carried away with it and movies like you and creating ones with the phone and pics..etc and before you know it you have no space left.