What's new

Hello all!

ngc7293

Reaction score
I have a Black 4s 64gig. I'm not quite a geek, but I have worked in the computer business and people call on me to fix their computers or figure why their phones or other gadges are not working. I really want that T-shirt that says "No I will not fix your computer!" :D

I did a lot of research on what smart phone I would get as the 4s was my first. I think it was fate that I ended up with the iPhone because I had it down to either the 4s or the Razr Maxx and the Verizon store (at the time) said they were not carrying the Maxx. So here I am with the iPhone.

A few months later, I went and got an iPad 2 and got Tethering for the phone. We don't have broadband in our area. It turns out I don't talk as much as I use the phone for data. I am typing this out on my laptop using my cellphone Tether for internet access.

About the only thing that is out of the ordinary that I will post a thread for in the proper area is that the iphone doesn't have as good a note pad as my Palm PDA. It has folders and and such and I have still not found a good replacement for it. Otherwise I would have gotten rid of it by now.

Hello and welcome to our community!
Glad you decided to join us. :)

Here's some handy links you might be interested in to improve, or enhance, your iPhone experience.
iPhone Tips
iOS 6 Tips
How to make custom ringtones

Interested in Jailbreaking, or needing some jailbreak related information?
What is jailbreaking?
DFU Mode for Dummies
The can I Jailbreak my iPhone on X.X.X Thread
Official Apple firmware download links

Also, please review our forums rules if you haven't already!
iPhoneForum.net Rules

Most of all, enjoy the forums!

Joe
iPhoneForums Administrator

Welcome!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)