What's new

Hello

zaptear

Reaction score
hello i'm With AT&T and have ben for a vary long time. i'm looking to buy my 1st smartphone and im able to get a new cellphone on the 8th. i have been looking at the iphone 4s. would this be a good 1st smartphone . i was looking at that our the BB 9860. i stay with AT&T becuse ware i live i get full bars and i dont have a house phone. the wife and i only use cellphones. and also i get 25% off becuse of my job.

also whats some good starter apps that are some "must" haves also whats the point of jailbrakeing thanks

Hey zap..... welcome. My suggestion: definitely get the iPhone 4S. Use it heavily during your "trial period" timeframe so you can return if not satisfied. But I feel you'll be quite happy. As far as apps go, it depends upon what your interests are! Of course. And about jail-breaking -- why bother with that until you've had a chance to use your new device and learn all there is to learn. THEN jailbreak is you really think you need more.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

Hey zap..... welcome. My suggestion: definitely get the iPhone 4S. Use it heavily during your "trial period" timeframe so you can return if not satisfied. But I feel you'll be quite happy. As far as apps go, it depends upon what your interests are! Of course. And about jail-breaking -- why bother with that until you've had a chance to use your new device and learn all there is to learn. THEN jailbreak is you really think you need more.

I also think so..

I just got my 4s.. holy crap what have i been missing all this time not haveing a smartphone. and i would never go back..