What's new

Health App disaster.....

When you use iCloud for your backups, you can decide between the three latest backups to restore from. If memory serves right, you can also select older ones. I haven't tried that yet, though.

Ahhhhhhaaaa ok will check when I do it.....hate doing it...[emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can imagine.
It's necessary. There's nothing else you can do to get it working again.

Yes it is looking like it....[emoji24][emoji24]

I bit the bullet and un paired watch restored phone and paired watch again. Health app says the watch is not paired to this phone. But it is and watch says it is... looks like I have to ring apple :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that would be the case, Don't worry though, they will get you sorted.

Yes I'm sure they will ivy. I have done everything I can. The watch says it connected but the app on phone says there not. That's what the spinning is....I hate the thought of going through it all again. Nearly had a heart attack this morning do the restore, because of the 2 factor id thing they wanted me to put in the number but the phone wasn't done yet so I didn't get the text. Then I thought I would have to go through the recovery thing. So I went back through the process a couple of pages and there was a bit to "ring me" with the code so pressed that and got the code.... phew! This was because this phone no. Was my trusted number. Can I change that because if my phone broke I wouldn't get the code number...maybe that's the only way I can have it [emoji53] it has been a stressful morning.

Yes I'm sure they will ivy. I have done everything I can. The watch says it connected but the app on phone says there not. That's what the spinning is....I hate the thought of going through it all again. Nearly had a heart attack this morning do the restore, because of the 2 factor id thing they wanted me to put in the number but the phone wasn't done yet so I didn't get the text. Then I thought I would have to go through the recovery thing. So I went back through the process a couple of pages and there was a bit to "ring me" with the code so pressed that and got the code.... phew! This was because this phone no. Was my trusted number. Can I change that because if my phone broke I wouldn't get the code number...maybe that's the only way I can have it [emoji53] it has been a stressful morning.

Poor you.....Have you got the free number for Apple?

Just saw your pm, the free number is-
0800 048 0408

Just saw your pm, the free number is-
0800 048 0408

Just off the phone to Apple. Great assistance everything tried failed. Screen shots sent my helper at Apple is now going to consult with an engineer so hope to hear back in a couple of days. Watch and phone are working just not talking to each other in the health department. Watch this space...

Perfect J.A. Thank you.

Just off the phone to Apple. Great assistance everything tried failed. Screen shots sent my helper at Apple is now going to consult with an engineer so hope to hear back in a couple of days. Watch and phone are working just not talking to each other in the health department. Watch this space...

How strange! Hope they get you sorted soon.