What's new

Greetings from Atlanta

cabinets

Reaction score
Well, that was the easiest iPhone ordering process so far... Just kidding. What a joke. I think I'm all square and will have it at my door the 24th, but who knows? Anyway, here's to hoping!

Well, that was the easiest iPhone ordering process so far... Just kidding. What a joke. I think I'm all square and will have it at my door the 24th, but who knows? Anyway, here's to hoping!

Sounds like you had trouble like the rest of us. I'm sure once you get the phone it will be a trouble free experience like most Apple products.

Welcome to the site!

didn't have much trouble with preordering it from best buy since my store's mobile employees didn't even pay attention to the memo that today was the 15th and to start preordering iphones for customers. It wasn't til my wife got the manager involved because it was said on Twitter that all best buy's were doing the preorder offer, and none of the mobile employees knew about it since one of them said we're not doing that, you might want to do that at AT&T...man was the manager furious with them, so they got our preorder and mostly it seems that my wife and me were the first to get preorder from that best buy.

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear that the ordering process wasn't the easiest, but I'm sure once you get your amazing new phone in, it will all be worth it :)

I live in NYC. Pre ordering was nothing short of a miracle

Welcome on board from Australia enjoy the new forum. At least you were able to order we have ton wait until July 20 at the earliest

Regards Colin down under

Hey Neighbor...ATL here too...my ordering process was pretty easy....walked into Radio Shack, ordered, they had some issues processing, left, but I received a phone call about an hour later saying "Good News" order went through.