What's new

Got My 10 and Have a Big Smile

congrats! anything that you are finding you are not liking as much as you thought, or really liking about it such as the face recognition?

I'm a hard core Android guy since 2010, I've tried iphone two other times (5 and 6) didn't care for the experience, Apple did well with this phone, I absolutely love it!
I use to bounce back and forth between the two systems. In fact, I still have a Google Pixel XL, but I've stayed with Apple the past few years mainly because I got sick of Android Lag.

I use to bounce back and forth between the two systems. In fact, I still have a Google Pixel XL, but I've stayed with Apple the past few years mainly because I got sick of Android Lag.

never experienced any lag with my Galaxy devices, but there was plenty of the typical Android wonkyness, and Car Play is spectacular, outside of google maps, I do not miss Android Auto

How ya liking ? I know you posted on other thread about screen edge feel ...

I’m liking it a lot!! I was just worried if the screen edge feeling a little rough was a big issue or not? ‍♀️
It doesn’t take away from the functionality of the phone so I don’t want to be nit picky...