What's new

Have I made a big mistake getting the iPhone X?

This is my issue, an example of an Amazon page, I can’t read the text in portrait mode so have to change to landscape, with an iPhone 7 Plus I could get a perfect view of 2 items and details, with the X I get either image or details, both will not fit in the screen. This is only one example but I am finding I have to use the phone in landscape mode to read anything and what I see is severely limited by the narrow screen.

I like everything else on the phone, I guess I will just have to wait for the iPhone FOLD
Apple is developing a foldable iPhone ‘opened like a book' | Daily Mail Online

85B6EE90-5E5A-4FD4-BBF2-0DCCAD5D59A6.png

F2188EFF-86AD-445D-9BA0-1349D0562EC0.png

This is my issue, an example of an Amazon page, I can’t read the text in portrait mode so have to change to landscape, with an iPhone 7 Plus I could get a perfect view of 2 items and details, with the X I get either image or details, both will not fit in the screen. This is only one example but I am finding I have to use the phone in landscape mode to read anything and what I see is severely limited by the narrow screen.

I like everything else on the phone, I guess I will just have to wait for the iPhone FOLD
Apple is developing a foldable iPhone ‘opened like a book' | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 37778

View attachment 37779
It's definitely easier in some apps viewing landscape.. I do think some apps need updating as well might help some more ...