What's new

Got a new case - now my iPhone belt holder is too small

Tricon7

Reaction score
I recently got a case that goes on my iPhone to protect it. It's not that big, but now the case that holds my phone onto my waist is too small. I either need to stretch it (it's a leather-like material) or get a bigger case that doesn't look like I'm carrying around a suitcase on my waist.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Need more details my friend. Cant help unless told what said case is same for belt attachment. Details my friend details

Need more details my friend. Cant help unless told what said case is same for belt attachment. Details my friend details

I'll have to take a photo of the case and holder. Later, after I get off work.

I have one made by Reiko and its a belt holster style. The top flips over the phone and the magnet holds it closed. I got it for a Blackberry Bold with a silicone case on it, but it was tight. I have a silicone case on my iPhone and it fits this holster perfect. I got it from a mall kiosk that sells phone accessories. It can be tough to find one because the cases make the phone fit so tight.

I recently got a case that goes on my iPhone to protect it. It's not that big, but now the case that holds my phone onto my waist is too small. I either need to stretch it (it's a leather-like material) or get a bigger case that doesn't look like I'm carrying around a suitcase on my waist.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yes! Get a new carrying case, or get a silicone protective case for the iphone, like a Belkin TruGrip (those fit in the belt holders better because they don't bulk up the phone)

I am looking to do the same thing.
Check the Android cases. They are a little larger all the way around and accommodate iPhone with a case real well.