What's new

Good place to sell my iPhone 4?

Hey Everybody! Here to leave my positive review for the iphone antidote. Everything worked out great when I sold my iphone to them and I have the funds transferred into my paypal account today. Everything went exactly as it should, with a pretty fast turnaround. It did take about a week total (from my shipment to receiving the payment) but I am really happy that it is over with and I dont need to worry about ebay fraud, and I didnt need to meet up with someone on craigslist. They paid me $50 over what I paid for the phone in the first place, so I would say im doing pretty good!

And just so you know, they did not try to lower the quote at all, even though my iphone was a little scratched up. I have heard a lot of companies out there try to say its in worse quality than it actually is once they receive it, and drop your quotes. I think they have sort of cleared that up a bit by having only a couple different categories you can actually claim it is. New in box, used, cracked, broken. 4 choices, so it is pretty obvious which one of those it falls into.

Overall had a really great experience selling my iphone

Thanks everyone for your help I really appreciate it!

I just went to a 4s the other day. Put my 4 on Craigslist and sold it the next for 350. I made 150 dollars upgrading. Those vendor sites are a rip off.

ebay without a doubt. I know you said you've had bad experiences with it but you'll get the best prices there.

I exchanged my 4S with Verizon and they gave me a $230 voucher that I used to pay for my iPhone 5!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)