What's new

Good Morning All!

quadtronix

Reaction score
Good morning! Being as it's iPhone 5S day (most likely), I thought I'd join this forum in preparation of my potential upgrade to the iPhone 5S when it is released... Can't wait for the big announcement today! I am currently using the Droid DNA but I have an iPad mini and love it. I also had the original iPad, iPad 2 and iPod touch (2nd gen) but have retired those.

My first experience with Apple was actually also my first experience with any computer... my Apple II I believe it was called... That was back in the day though! I also had a Mac LC.

I'm a big fan of IOS and Apple has a good chance of winning me over today (phone-wise) considering some of the rumors/leaks/and already announced features in IOS 7 and the iPhone 5S... We'll have to see though cause my contract is not up for a few more months and I do love the big screen on my Droid DNA.

That said, if the iPhone 5S has an A7 chip and a fingerprint scanner and IOS 7 not to mention some rumored features such as LED ring for notifications around the home button or motion sensing for gesture control without touching the screen... let's just say my interest is piqued!! How about you all? Interested in the iPhone 5S?

So other than that I'm just glad to be a part of this Forum now and I look forward to learning all that I can here. Thanks. :)

Good morning! Being as it's iPhone 5S day (most likely), I thought I'd join this forum in preparation of my potential upgrade to the iPhone 5S when it is released... Can't wait for the big announcement today! I am currently using the Droid DNA but I have an iPad mini and love it. I also had the original iPad, iPad 2 and iPod touch (2nd gen) but have retired those.

My first experience with Apple was actually also my first experience with any computer... my Apple II I believe it was called... That was back in the day though! I also had a Mac LC.

I'm a big fan of IOS and Apple has a good chance of winning me over today (phone-wise) considering some of the rumors/leaks/and already announced features in IOS 7 and the iPhone 5S... We'll have to see though cause my contract is not up for a few more months and I do love the big screen on my Droid DNA.

That said, if the iPhone 5S has an A7 chip and a fingerprint scanner and IOS 7 not to mention some rumored features such as LED ring for notifications around the home button or motion sensing for gesture control without touching the screen... let's just say my interest is piqued!! How about you all? Interested in the iPhone 5S?

So other than that I'm just glad to be a part of this Forum now and I look forward to learning all that I can here. Thanks. :)

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Thanks for the welcomes!! Already having fun here! What does everyone think of the new iPhone 5S? I for one am very impressed...

Sent from a DROID DNA...

I haven't been able to view the keynote on the Internet yet, but I followed it on a blog. It seems faster, more efficient, but a slight letdown that it won't come in 128gb. Does anybody know when the full sept keynote will be viewable on the apple website?