What's new

Hopefully a soon to be iPhone owner...

jkhonea

Reaction score
Currently a Droid Incredible owner with Verizon but have wanted the iPhone for a long time. Hopefully all of the rumors pan out tomorrow and Verizon announces the iPhone on their line. If so, will have my wife's Valentine's present taken care of.

I'm a tech geek. Not faithful to anyone except good tech. Have computers with Windows 7, a MacBook Pro running both Windows and Mac, iPad, iTouch and a Droid Incredible for a personal phone.

Hope to be joining your ranks.

John Honea

I held off buying a smart phone for ages. I'm so glad I got the iphone a few weeks ago. Your wife will love her Valentines Day prezzie!! Do it John!! :)

I held off buying a smart phone for ages. I'm so glad I got the iphone a few weeks ago. Your wife will love her Valentines Day prezzie!! Do it John!! :)

Thanks so much. I'm praying we're right about the announcement tomorrow. She's excited and I already have a ton of things to load onto it from my iTouch and iPad apps. Unlike some, I love all tech. Always something new to learn and like.

Looks like I lucked out! Will be ordering the iPhone February 3rd.

Welcome over here John! :)

Looks like I lucked out! Will be ordering the iPhone February 3rd.

Have you had any on-hands experience with the AT&T-brand iPhone? If so, write back later about the Verizon difference, if any.