What's new

Getting the ip4 replaced again. Help

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Phones scratch and it's not the manufactures fault.... I had this happen alot with cases on the 3GS. So I do havetoo agree with the shop on this one. I use vinyl skins to keep mine scratch free because with vinyl there is no way for sand/dirt to get between and scratch your phone.

pdiphone

Reaction score
Sorry that happened to you and your new iPhone4. You stated above that you have tried the leather case. I'm using one myself, and it's not a problem for me. I bought mine at cretouch.com. Look under vintage leather case. The leather pouch protects from scratches, fingerprints, and dust.

Damian007

Reaction score
I feel for you, I really do however, you can't ask for a replacement for damage that in reality, you caused. That's like saying I dropped my phone in the swimming pool because my pocket had a hole in it.

I have to admit it would be nice if you could get something replaced because you scratched it. It'll never happen though.

I hate anything of mine getting scratches in it. I stress out really badly if I ever scratch or damage anything I buy. Sometimes I even lose sleep because I can't stop thinking about how it happened or how to fix it. It's stupid, I know. I just can't help it.

Toecutter

Reaction score
That's why a SquareTrade Warranty was worth it to me...back w/ my 3G and now w/ my 4... so that I *don't* lose sleep should I f*k my phone up in an accident...got it covered! Excess stress will shorten your life and I'm slowly but surely learning that some s*t just isn't worth worrying about...or at least it ain't worth worrying about to the point of getting sick or worse. Cheers!

edinhodzic

Reaction score
Try Speck Candy shell case. I have it for my phone and no scratches whatsoever. It also has 2 layers of protective covering so its really good