What's new

Download Movies to iP4

E_Sini

Reaction score
whats the easiest way to download movies directly on the iPhone4? I used to do it on my android and I'm sure its possible on the iP4, I just can't figure it out...
I'm trying to download movies from imp4movies.com if that helps

I don't know anything about imp4movies.com. I get mine from iTunes.

If you don't have an iTunes account, then I suggest you get one. On iTunes you can backup and update your iPhone 4. You can also go to the iTune Store where you can get free apps and purchase apps, music and movies.

When you buy something from the iTune Store it downloads to your itunes account. When you connect your iPhone to your computer you can choose to copy the movie to your iPhone. You can also watch the movie on your computer if you want.

Have fun and enjoy your iPhone 4.

bc

I don't know anything about imp4movies.com. I get mine from iTunes.

If you don't have an iTunes account, then I suggest you get one. On iTunes you can backup and update your iPhone 4. You can also go to the iTune Store where you can get free apps and purchase apps, music and movies.

When you buy something from the iTune Store it downloads to your itunes account. When you connect your iPhone to your computer you can choose to copy the movie to your iPhone. You can also watch the movie on your computer if you want.

Have fun and enjoy your iPhone 4.

bc
I have an iTunes account, but didn't want to purchase the movies when I can just download it free from other places. I have movies on my computer and transfer that way, however just wanted to see if anyone knew of a way to do it right from the phone.

I use the bigU Movies app from Cydia. Definitely my fav choice.
I was looking at this! My only question is after paying the $19.99... What happens if I need to get a new iPhone and need to redownload the application? Will I need to pay the $20 again? How can I ensure I won't need to buy the app over and over if I need to replace my phone or if the iPhone 5 comes out?