What's new

Suddenly No push mail at iP4

oe_b4hn

Reaction score
For the last a couple of days ago, my iP4 stop pushing all mails (yahoo, outlook, gmail, etc) no settings have changes and no updates whatsoever, just stop.
Have tried push/fetch setting and notification, delete and re set up again, won't work. Meanwhile others notification works normal
Just wondering why ? mine 4.1 bb 02.10.04, jailbroken, using gevey.
Need advise

For the last a couple of days ago, my iP4 stop pushing all mails (yahoo, outlook, gmail, etc) no settings have changes and no updates whatsoever, just stop.
Have tried push/fetch setting and notification, delete and re set up again, won't work. Meanwhile others notification works normal
Just wondering why ? mine 4.1 bb 02.10.04, jailbroken, using gevey.
Need advise

The Gevey sims have been known to have notification problems. If I remember right, in their Cydia repo there should be a package that fixes this. I would recommend doing that as it should help.

I use yahoo and I too have noticed that I'm not always getting my e mail pushed too. This does happen occasionally because it is known that yahoo and apple idevices don't sync as easily as they should do.

Occasionally I get a pop up and my MBA and iPhone 4s asking me for my yahoo password to be verified even tho I know it's correct and properly logged in. Dismissing it normally cures thus.