What's new

General discussion on installing themes and encountered issues

Nop, apple wont let you change apperance other than wallpapers. And that is what really sucks. I have been using iphone since ios 3.0 all the way to 5.1.1 and on every device it looks the same. Everything is same, i dont get it, why dont they add some visual changes.

I want to create my own theme is there any application for creating stuff like that? :)

I want to create my own theme is there any application for creating stuff like that? :)

There are no applications that does so. There aren't any databases big enough nor anyone that's willing to compile a said database for each and every aspect of the stock iOS and apps.

To make the physical icons and UI changes, etc, you can use Paint.net, Photoshop, and other graphics utilities alike to create them based off of the original elements.

To create an icon for an app, you'll need to find the bundle ID for each and every app that you're looking to theme individually. There are no shortcuts to theme-making, it's all DIY from scratch

There are no applications that does so. There aren't any databases big enough nor anyone that's willing to compile a said database for each and every aspect of the stock iOS and apps.

To make the physical icons and UI changes, etc, you can use Paint.net, Photoshop, and other graphics utilities alike to create them based off of the original elements.

To create an icon for an app, you'll need to find the bundle ID for each and every app that you're looking to theme individually. There are no shortcuts to theme-making, it's all DIY from scratch

feeling disappointed but anyway thank you for help :)