What's new

Themes from cydia

SpongyE88

Reaction score
Is any one else having an issue with the themes not working right?? I installed a few themes and it change the theme but not for the dial screen and the lock out screen. sound, icons and background changed but not those to screen. was using winterboard from Cydia. any help on how to fix this issue?? I have the Verison iPhone and running 4.2.6 ios

They've probably not been updated to work with either 4.2.xx or the iPhone 4 due to the retina screen...

Is any one else having an issue with the themes not working right?? I installed a few themes and it change the theme but not for the dial screen and the lock out screen. sound, icons and background changed but not those to screen. was using winterboard from Cydia. any help on how to fix this issue?? I have the Verison iPhone and running 4.2.6 ios

After what i have understood there are some Themes that does not have a dialer and lockscreen attached in the package, some of them are just the look of the screen and the icons, you can also download themed lockscreens and dialers, it also can be older versions of themes that are for older IOS versions.

I also am having problems! I bought a couple and they dont even work!

They've probably not been updated to work with either 4.2.xx or the iPhone 4 due to the retina screen...

Out of the few things I have read an updated program for installing themes like Winterboard is yet to come out for the new ISO 4.2.6. But I have read that some people have gotten it to work but i am not sure how. But with all new things we all have to wait till someone make or find another to fix these kind of issue.

It is nice to know tho i am not the only one having this issue thought i was doing something wrong :)