What's new

galaxy s owner just moved over to the iphone 4

brummie

Reaction score
My samsung galaxy s gave me a couple of problems and decided to give the iphone 4 a try

Compared to the galaxy s only complaints i have is the screen is too dull/colourless, internets too slow and the browser is not as good as android

Ive downloaded a whole load of apps which i admit are alot better than android but i still kind of miss my galaxy s and its been less than 12 hrs ive had this iphone

Welcome to the iPhone forums! :) I'm an Android user as well but I agree that Apple's apps are better than Android's, hehe.

How was the Galaxy S?

Brummie is the British word for some one from Birmingham ? or was it brighton.. i forget

a little hit for the screen....go into your settings and turn it up to just over 75%
the default is like 50%

and untill your phone is jailbroke,it is crippled in my opinion

my biggest issue is the transition animations.after speeding them up,i dont understand why apple would want there phone to feel like a slug on a cold day, when it deffinatly not.has the almost exact same specs as the galaxy s.(witch i must admit looks like a pretty nice phone)

did you have it rooted?

Brummie is short for birmingham @unleshed

Ive already set the brightless to 100% soon as i got it. Im not fussed about jailbreaking or rooting since im happy with the apps

Ive heard jailbreaking slows down your phone?

Welcome to the forum and don't worry at all, you will soon forget about your galaxy :)

I dont regret buying the iphone but something just annoy me when using it and i keep thinking to myself i wouldnt have this problem with android lol

I dont regret buying the iphone but something just annoy me when using it and i keep thinking to myself i wouldnt have this problem with android lol

Well being both an Android and Apple user, I would definitely say Apple's apps are much better. Although I like that Android doesn't have multi-tasking and won't slow down even if you run too many apps in a day.

Brummie is short for birmingham @unleshed

Ive already set the brightless to 100% soon as i got it. Im not fussed about jailbreaking or rooting since im happy with the apps

Ive heard jailbreaking slows down your phone?

Great way to drain the battery

I used to do with my galaxy s all the time and battery used to last more than long enough since i charge it everyday