What's new

Thinking of switching to a Iphone 6 s plus

I have decided now I'm staying w my iPhone- grabbed the 6 plus than 6s plus I'm good till 7 or 7s whatever... LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I switched and came back- android lacks the one thing I need as a smart phone user... Reliability and dependability, yeah they might look great and you can only get optimal use out of it for a year at most now for android shelf life, between the bloatware and lack of operating updates, it's a lackluster. The longest I've kept an android was for a year and that was a galaxy s5 and as soon as that crashed and recrashed thanks to lollipop and Verizon I made the switch back to Apple with the 6.

Which leads me into the biggest reason for the switch is the lack of bloatware from carriers, which means once there's an update all iPhones for the most part get them... How awesome is that?! Can't say that about android phones... Usually after the second operating system update for most they're blah.

I have a 6s plus as a work phone and have been using android since the beginning for my personal phone. I think when I can upgrade my note 5 in the fall I will be switching over to the iPhone. I never thought I'd say that but the battery on my note 5 is just horrible. The iPhone lasts so much longer and everything is just so smooth. I will miss my s pen lol.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
The iPhone 7 pro might have a stylus to solve that problem... Or the Apple Pencil

WOW, I got the S7 right when it came out on the 11th and I also got the GearS2 watch and I returned them both TODAY and went back to my 6S plus.....BOY AM I ONE HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!
Mine NEVER got hot to the touch EVER during the week I owned the phone although it did get warm, I loved Android (G1 days) but after being engulfed with Apple and the smoothness and reliability it is hard to walk away from it. I loved the fact that on Android you could change things up but once you get used to thing flowing and working correctly it is just unfathomable to go back to a system that is somewhat flawed?? So sufficed to say I am back on Apple with the apple watch (god I wished it had its own sim card) but it JUST WORKS is the best way to put it!

WOW, I got the S7 right when it came out on the 11th and I also got the GearS2 watch and I returned them both TODAY and went back to my 6S plus.....BOY AM I ONE HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!!!
Mine NEVER got hot to the touch EVER during the week I owned the phone although it did get warm, I loved Android (G1 days) but after being engulfed with Apple and the smoothness and reliability it is hard to walk away from it. I loved the fact that on Android you could change things up but once you get used to thing flowing and working correctly it is just unfathomable to go back to a system that is somewhat flawed?? So sufficed to say I am back on Apple with the apple watch (god I wished it had its own sim card) but it JUST WORKS is the best way to put it!
Welcome back to the iPhone family!

I did same left and happy w the iPhone. Enjoy

Welcome back- I had the same issues with galaxy s7 edge- was so relieved when I switched back. I know the guys at Verizon were like what is she thinking?

So after thinking it over my personal number is now on an iPhone. So far I'm really liking it. Never thought I'd say that lol. The battery life on this is crazy good compared to my note 5

I'm thinking about switching to an Iphone 6s plus. I've been an Android user for years. My present phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Ive looked and played with the 6s plus at the Apple store was impressed. First Apple product to impress me. I need 10 reasons to switch other than liking the phone.

I switched over to iPhone from Android phones and I'll never go back ever. It takes some getting used to, but it's well worth it!

I switched from an "old-fashioned" mobile phone to an iPhone 6S over a year and a half ago and I find it indispensable and a joy to use!

I swapped from a galaxy note 4 also there are a few things I miss like the coutomisation of the android system but the iPhone it's 100%better in my opinion the camera is way better although there are a few more options for apps with the note 4 but it's 100%better on the iPhone in my opinion and the device feels 100%better built too

I finally bought my first iPhone, the SE model. While it with no complaints, I just needed “ bigger “. After research I settled on the 6S Plus. This phone has more capabilities than I could ask for. My SE I use for recording and photos.

You will enjoy it. The 6S Plus (I still have one) was a huge step up from the 5S. The big advantage the 5S has is its size, (and I still like the design of it).