What's new

FREE BUMPERS FOR ALL! - iPhone Vlog 18

Many of us have already bought other cases. A large number of us wouldn't buy a bumper or bottom tier case (which is what they'll be supplying). I'd like to encourage those of us who don't genuinely need a free bumper or case from Apple to refrain from participating in the program. Of course it's tempting to get something for free, whether you need it or not, but look at the bigger picture around comsumerism. The product uses raw materials, energy is used in manufacture and packaging, fuels are used in the transportation if the products.....

If all you're going to do is toss it in a box 'just in case' (no pun intended), please don't order it. It's a good thing! :)

Thats true chrysalis, the diamond cases seem like full ones and not a bumper but me personally i dont need one and did order one, but i plan to give mine away to some one who needs it :)

i just got this in my email...

Order Shipped

Dear ********,

We are pleased to advise you that your Apple Store order WR000****5 has been dispatched by mail and will be delivered to your shipping address.

The expected postal time for your order is 3 business days. This is an estimated lead time only and may vary slightly. As your order is being delivered by post there is no tracking available.

Please allow 3-4 days to receive your Invoice. Please note, your Invoice will be sent to you by e-mail and is not included with your delivery.

Order Details

Billing Address: Shipping Address: Phone Contact:
Address was here
Great Britain Daytime: ****404011
Evening:
Your E-Mail Address:
**********@hotmail.com

Number Product Description Quantity
MC597ZM/A IPHONE 4 BUMPERS BLACK-ZML 1

For all technical questions please refer to our Support menu at: Apple - Support - United Kingdom

If the information you require is not available here please contact our
AppleCare technical representatives on: 0870 876 0753