What's new

Flash Player Without Jailbreaking !!

Mr.Evo

Reaction score
Hi

Is there anyway of getting flash player on iPhone 4 without jailbreaking !!

Download "skyfire browser" from the app store is your only one option to be able to play online flash videos. And if you want to play a flash type video on your phone, video which you want to transfer from your computer to your phone, download "movie player" from the app store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Download ATOMIC WEB it has flash and EVERYTHING u could ask for!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 beeeeetch!

Download ATOMIC WEB it has flash and EVERYTHING u could ask for!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 beeeeetch!

Huh? Be more specific! I have the free Atomic web browser app on my iPhone 4 and it doesn't play Flash. I looked at the pay-version, the highest version, of the Atomic browser and it also mentions nothing about playing Flash. I went to komando.com, which uses a small Flash video, and it doesn't work.

Can you clarify? beeeeeetch... Duh.....

Skyfire is slow and takes forever with no gaurantee to see the flash video. You want to see. Really not worth in my opinion

try atomic web

OK. As I wrote previously, I used Atomic Web to access komando.com, which is an EXAMPLE of Flash capabilities. I saw no flash video there, like what you'd see on a flash-enabled web browser.

Can you clarify?

skyfire is what i use to play flash video on internet, it lag a lot but if i need a fast solution while i'm on the go... then skyfire.

Wow. I would like to play flash videos on my iphone. :)
Is there a dependable software unlike skybroswer?