What's new

adobe flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayleyp2710

Reaction score
does anyone known how to get adobe flash player on the iphone 4 without jailbreaking the phone?

Yes, get "atomic browser" or "skyfire browser" from the apple app store.

Exactly. Those two work fine. I'm still interested to see what the future will hold with the cease fire between Jobs and Adobe regarding Flash. Sounds like there will be changes in the future to work out the kinks on this. I still see a big growth in HTML5 and think ultimately that will win out.

Exactly. Those two work fine. I'm still interested to see what the future will hold with the cease fire between Jobs and Adobe regarding Flash. Sounds like there will be changes in the future to work out the kinks on this. I still see a big growth in HTML5 and think ultimately that will win out.

Yes HTML 5 will over take very soon.

Yes HTML 5 will over take very soon.

That's what I'm hoping. I know all of my coding friends really like it. It seems to run a lot smoother, example, Youtube through HTML5 rather than Flash. I think it will transition rather quickly as Flash tends to be hit or miss on Android as well. (No, that wasn't a pop shot at Android, I have a Droid Incredible that I really like and the iPhone 4 is my wife's, so I tend to be very unbiased). ;)

i tried both skyfire and atomic. they both sucks imo.

iphone does not offer adobe flash but they do off an alternative web browser that allows you to view flash videos, its call skyfire

iphone does not offer adobe flash but they do off an alternative web browser that allows you to view flash videos, its call skyfire

Which can be sluggish and unpredictable at best as with most workarounds.

Flash and the iPad

Some additional reading ^ refers to iPad but end result still the same.

Due to this thread being bumped @ 7 months old ~ we will close it.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.