What's new

Flash question

dmartymar

Reaction score
I am new to iPhones but have the Verizon iphone4. I'm trying to view a chart from a website and it says I need the adobe flash player. I realize apple does not allow us to use flash. If I download the atomic whatever or sky whatever app from apple will I be then be able to view the chart? I am pretty new to this technology so please be a little patient with me!! Dave

Ok I just checked the chart website through skyfire and it is not supported. oh well!

What website is it? I you can post in the exact link to the flash page, I will try with my atomic see if it can play it or not.

I am new to iPhones but have the Verizon iphone4. I'm trying to view a chart from a website and it says I need the adobe flash player. I realize apple does not allow us to use flash. If I download the atomic whatever or sky whatever app from apple will I be then be able to view the chart? I am pretty new to this technology so please be a little patient with me!! Dave

There's the option of jail breaking your iPhone and installing flash player.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think jailbreak was available yet with the Verizon iPhone.

Ok I found the jailbreak for version 4.2.6. Maybe I'll try that!

Ok thanks for your help. 1) go to sstol.com. 2) on the left side in the red boxes click on "Members only". 3) enter username and password I gave you
4) Now you should be logged in and be on the main page and there will be a very colorful chart in the center of the screen. On the left side of the main page, written in white is "current SST charts HD2
interactive". Written in red under is a choice of 4 or 5 things to click on. Click on "NE2 Wilmington to Fish Tales". Now, this page should come up with the oval SSTOL emblem at the top and red "NE1/NE2/NE3" on the bottom with that large colorful chart in the center of this screen. My screen is black in the middle missing that colorful chart which is what I need to see. Hope I didn't confuse you here!!!! Thanks alot, Dave. Bab2010 I tried to pm this but it said your pm box was full!

There's the option of jail breaking your iPhone and installing flash player.

Install flash player for safari browser? If you are talking about frash then you are not talking about a good thing.

@dmartymar thanks for the notification. I didn't noticed that it was full.