What's new

First iPhone 5 Teardown Appears Online Prior to Launch

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
8399-iphone-5-teardown.JPG

Once a new iPhone is released there’s always a big rush to get the first teardown up online, but it looks like German site iPhone-Garage has managed to beat even the quickest of the quick by actually posting an iPhone 5 teardown feature even before the phone is actually officially on sale tomorrow! Kudos. As you can see from the pictures, they certainly have jammed a lot inside that slightly longer body. Although, as MacRumors notes, the teardown is not as detailed as the one that iFixit will doubtless perform the minute the iPhone 5 goes on sale, and don’t expect any in-depth analysis this early on, but the photos are certainly interesting to look at, and it’s nice to see all those various parts that have randomly appeared over the past few months in their rightful and proper place! One thing the photos most definitely prove is that the headphone jack is now situated at the bottom of the phone.

Source: First iPhone 5 Teardown Surfaces Ahead of Official Launch - Mac Rumors

I know I'm partial, but between their computers, iPhones and iPads, I swear looking inside Apple devices is like looking at a piece of art.