What's new

First glimpse

m_i_s_s_y8787

Reaction score
I saw the iPhone SE for the first time and held it in my hands in my opinion it feels poorly made and is way to small to me it feels smaller then my old 4s and my old 5c. Maybe I'm just to used to bigger phones now lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what you are basing this on but it is nearly identical to the 5 series; not the 5C.
Just as finished as just about every iPhone Apple makes, IMO.
Care to share your reasonings ?

I saw the iPhone SE for the first time and held it in my hands in my opinion it feels poorly made and is way to small to me it feels smaller then my old 4s and my old 5c. Maybe I'm just to used to bigger phones now lol

While the iPhone SE is lighter than the iPhone 4S, it has a screen that's taller than the 4S. From the outside it is exactly the same size and differs in appearance from the iPhone 5S only in the finish of the beveled edges around the edges of the front and back panels.

Was only saying my opinion is all agave.
It just felt different holding a smaller phone again after having the 6 plus since it was released. And maybe the smaller size just makes it feel like it's made differently wasn't trying to offend anyone or anything