What's new

Find My Phone/Mobile Me

xrayeyes

Reaction score
I know that Mobile Me is being transitioned to iCloud, but I was able to sign up for Mobile Me for free the day before they stopped accepting. I downloaded the Find My Phone App and set it up on my iPhone. However, I forgot to set up the app on my desktop.

I just tried to log in to Mobile Me and it accepts the first login and password, but then gets stuck in a "loop" asking for my password. I can't get past the secondary login page. Anyone else have this problem or have a solution?

I also used the app once right after I signed up for it and it did send a notification to my e-mail. I just used it again and it did not send a notification this time.

I'm not sure what I did.. :confused:but I was finally able to log in. I now have the "Find my phone" service on my desktop. However I still can't log in to Mobile Me, but maybe I did not properly sign up for that service before June 30th. Anyway, at least I can find my phone now if needed.

Why don't you simply set the find my phone via the email setting?
Go to setting> email, contacts, calendars> accounts MobileMe/ sign in with your iTunes account info then enable find my phone in there and you are good to go.