What's new

Login Problems With Certain Site

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here's my story...

I use an obscure internet site database that requires me to log in simply by using an email address. I've had my iPhone 4 for about two months and did the OS (4.1) update this past week. Up until the point that I did that update I was able to login to the database site with no problem.

Now everytime I try to login the login page simply refreshes and my email/user ID is wiped clean. It must have been something with that update as my wife's iPhone 4, which still doesn't have the update, is able to login to the same site using my information.

My udated phone is still letting me login to internet forum sites and such.

Thanks for any help in advance!

LOF

Last edited:
I've had this same problem, but I think it just has to do with the complexity of the authentication that the website uses or something like that. For example, I can't access the University's email through Safari on my phone. Like I said, I'm no expert but that is my guess.

Thanks for the reply. I sure wish I could figure it out. I really need it to work. I've seached the web for hours trying to find others with related problems/fixes to no avail.

Maybe I'll just have to switch phones with my wife!

I had a similar problem when I first got the phone. I couldn't log into ebay for example, couldn't work out why as I had never had a problem before on other phones. Someone suggested that I might need to un-tick some kind of content lock or something from within my T-Mobile account page (on the computer not the phone) can't remember exactly how I did it but it's just an idea.