What's new

Finally upgraded to the iphone 4 (Pics Inside)

hell yes. why not. you will get a lot of angry ones, why dident you sell it or give it to me lol

hell yes. why not. you will get a lot of angry ones, why dident you sell it or give it to me lol
cos it was already broken anyways the vibrate button didnt work the lcd was totally smashed, and it wouldnt even turn on.

lol hey im not asking for it, i have the iphone 4 ;p but im guessing thats what the comments will say. mine will say something like sweeeeeeeeeeeeet if you post the address

lol hey im not asking for it, i have the iphone 4 ;p but im guessing thats what the comments will say. mine will say something like sweeeeeeeeeeeeet if you post the address
haha tht w'sup

Hahahah
That looks pretty bad...Let's just hope that this doesn't happen with your laptop, wanting an iPad. haha

Hahahah
That looks pretty bad...Let's just hope that this doesn't happen with your laptop, wanting an iPad. haha
i used to want an ipad but i did a backround check on it and its basically a big ass ipod touch

Yeah I was thinking about getting the iPad. But then decided to get rid of Verizon and get the iPhone 4 instead. May get an iPad with the next revision if the improvements are enough.

Yeah I was thinking about getting the iPad. But then decided to get rid of Verizon and get the iPhone 4 instead. May get an iPad with the next revision if the improvements are enough.
yeah thats tru, ipad was all hype.

yeah... that's what getting high gets you. a new phone but a broken 3gs.

me? a new phone and 300 extra bucks.

yeah... that's what getting high gets you. a new phone but a broken 3gs.

me? a new phone and 300 extra bucks.
i was going to sell it, that was my very first intention but there were loads of scrtaches, id be lucky if i was even to make 200 on that thing.