What's new

Fbuploader and yourtube for IOS5 ????

You can use the latest Facebook app to directly upload photos, videos to your Facebook account. As for youtube i think that you can purchase apps from the Apps Store to upload videos to Youtube, look for video uploader in the apps store. If your iPhone is jailbreak, you can also you for apps to upload your videos to Youtube.

bab2010 said:
You can use the latest Facebook app to directly upload photos, videos to your Facebook account. As for youtube i think that you can purchase apps from the Apps Store to upload videos to Youtube, look for video uploader in the apps store. If your iPhone is jailbreak, you can also you for apps to upload your videos to Youtube.

I dnt like the fb app! Better uploading from gallery! No??
As for yourtube it is for download not upload!

If you jailbreak, then look for Yourtube tweak in cydia, that tweak allow you to download youtube videos right from the youtube application.
I do not know any tweak in cidya which upload videos to Facebook right from your photo album, maybe some other members know a tweak doing that. But while waiting for other member to input, try reading about "iSocial" tweak in Cydia.

bab2010 said:
If you jailbreak, then look for Yourtube tweak in cydia, that tweak allow you to download youtube videos right from the youtube application.
I do not know any tweak in cidya which upload videos to Facebook right from your photo album, maybe some other members know a tweak doing that. But while waiting for other member to input, try reading about "iSocial" tweak in Cydia.

If u have ios 4.x u can use "fbuploader" to upload videos or photos from photo album directly!

If u have ios 4.x u can use "fbuploader" to upload videos or photos from photo album directly!
That's weird -- FBU Uploader works perfectly well for me in iOS5.. What is being reported that's "not" working about it?

I don't think there will be a way to download videos until safari download manager is updated for iOS 5.

testerwannabe said:
That's weird -- FBU Uploader works perfectly well for me in iOS5.. What is being reported that's "not" working about it?

Can u just tell me where did u get it from??

thunder999 said:
I don't think there will be a way to download videos until safari download manager is updated for iOS 5.

Ok this is qhat happened! With yourtube i was able to download the videos but wasnt able to see them! I just heard the voices!

YouTube doesn't allow downloads. It's a streaming website. They don't want people having copies of the videos on their hard drives. Even if you find a utility to somehow rip it from YouTube it won't play back the video when you play it back from your hard drive. There are couple of "hacked" apps out there that may allow this but I've never found one.

YouTube doesn't allow downloads. It's a streaming website. They don't want people having copies of the videos on their hard drives. Even if you find a utility to somehow rip it from YouTube it won't play back the video when you play it back from your hard drive. There are couple of "hacked" apps out there that may allow this but I've never found one.

YourTube does exactly what you just described.

alikourany said:
Ok this is qhat happened! With yourtube i was able to download the videos but wasnt able to see them! I just heard the voices!

You hear voices?

Are the borrowers running around your feet too ?