What's new

FaceTime

titandave

Reaction score
Anyone want to get a little group together to FaceTime? I've yet to try it out. haha If you want to hit me up with a message in here and I'll give you my number. I'm 34, male, 6-4, 185, in shape.

Holy cow! It sounds like you're trying to find a little action. Are you hoping for a guy or girl? :) New FaceTime Dating Service on the iPhone 4 forum!

Last edited:
I'm kinda like Phil.... I can see an iPhone4 FaceTime dating site. That will be the day when eharmony finds you compatable because your common interests are iphone and FaceTime ;)

Well at first I was interested in trying out FaceTime, but when he started describing his body...I guess I'll wait. Titan Dave, you're moving way to fast. Let's just be friends, or at least send me flowers. :)

@Brian you could always start with the steamy shower FaceTime effect... Once you are more comfortable... Switch to the disco ;)

Weeks ago after I saw the Apple video on FaceTime, I'd made the joke that this would take sexting to a whole new level. Still, I'm a little surprised it's getting it's launch on the iPhone 4 forum. :) :) :)

Haha, I wasn't trying to solicitate anything more than a chance to use my FaceTime. I can see where I might have mislead. Lol

Well at first I was interested in trying out FaceTime, but when he started describing his body...I guess I'll wait. Titan Dave, you're moving way to fast. Let's just be friends, or at least send me flowers. :)
Yeah me too. That completely turned me off...this guy is already having too much fun with the FaceTime.

Haha, I wasn't trying to solicitate anything more than a chance to use my FaceTime. I can see where I might have mislead. Lol

I'm sorry, but I can think of no other reason for describing yourself like that. What difference do you think it would make what you look like to others just wanting to try out FaceTime? So, not buying it.

Some people might want to visualize who they are about to talk to, that's all, you are reading way, way too much into that. No worries

That's not what I got either! lol. Sounded like you were lookin for a good time.

Well I never back down from a good time! haha Just kidding! I have had my phone since the 24th and I haven't used FT yet!