What's new

facetime is gone how to get it back?

ztorque

Reaction score
Hi guys i just made a mistake and back up my iphone 4 using my last back up from my iphone 3g and now facetime is gone is there a way to get it back.

thanks

i go to setting but facetime is not there thats the problem.

ive got this problem too. ive searched the app store but its not there either =S

any other ideas on how to get it back?

ive got this problem too. ive searched the app store but its not there either =S

any other ideas on how to get it back?

thats because facetime is not an app, it come with the software of the iphone i found a video on youtube showing you how to fix that problem but u need a sims card from at&t and i don't have one right now. i will pm you the link so you can try it out if it works for you let me know please.

ztorque said:
thats because facetime is not an app, it come with the software of the iphone i found a video on youtube showing you how to fix that problem but u need a sims card from at&t and i don't have one right now. i will pm you the link so you can try it out if it works for you let me know please.

Im experiencing the same problem with my iPhone 4, icon is missing, please help... 😞

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I restore my phone, and still not seeing the facetime icon! I really want to have a facetime icon on my phone!😞

I restore my phone, and still not seeing the facetime icon! I really want to have a facetime icon on my phone!

did you try the link i send you if so did u use a at&t sims if that didn't work the only option is restore iphone with itunes.

ztorque said:
did you try the link i send you if so did u use a at&t sims if that didn't work the only option is restore iphone with itunes.

If im going to restore my phone, am i going to choose the option to restore it as a new phone?

If im going to restore my phone, am i going to choose the option to restore it as a new phone?Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
You can... but it will be just like it was when you took it out of the box. Do you have a backup saved that you can restore to?

thomasjtsi said:
You can... but it will be just like it was when you took it out of the box. Do you have a backup saved that you can restore to?

Yes, i do! I just want want the facetime on my phone! I only have 2 purchases...