What's new

facetime options disapperared from my iphone 4s

1love1

Reaction score
i went to call my mom on facetime on her contacts, but the facetime option is completely gone, and in phone > setting > its not there either, the little on/off toggle

how do i get it back?

Please do not post duplicate threads for the same issue. Thanks!!

What country are you using your iPhone in?

sorry. i noticed i posted in the wrong sec so i re-did it here. in US

1love1 said:
sorry. i noticed i posted in the wrong sec so i re-did it here. in US

Not a problem... deleted the other post for you. What have you installed on your phone between the times FaceTime stopped working?

Not a problem... deleted the other post for you. What have you installed on your phone between the times FaceTime stopped working?

idk when it went missing, i just noticed yesterday i didnt have it, but my cydia did get an error, which is another problem.

Have you simply tried a Hard Reset? Holding your home and lock buttons together... ignore the Slide to Power Off... for approx. 10 sec until the Apple logo appears.

Have you simply tried a Hard Reset? Holding your home and lock buttons together... ignore the Slide to Power Off... for approx. 10 sec until the Apple logo appears.

yea i have multiple times :( idk why it disappeared
im thinking of restoring my phone, whatever that means. because my cydia and this isnt working
but i dont want to lose my unlock, it was factory unlocked.

1love1 said:
does buying it unlocked from apple means factory unlocked? im on tmobile thats why

Yes if came unlocked from Apple it will always e Unlocked regardless of update.

Yes if came unlocked from Apple it will always e Unlocked regardless of update.

so if i do this to my phone, itll still be unlocked right? sorry to bother i just need to vertify?
and it means ill lose everything i dled?

Last edited by a moderator: