What's new

Facetime blocked in UAE

sheeraz

Reaction score
[h=2]Can anybody help me getting Facetime button back to my iphone. Since it is blocked in UAE by the carrier I am not able to use such a beautiful feature of iphone. If its the issue with the carrier even though I am using my iphone outside UAE still I am not able to see the facetime button. Is there any solution.​[/h]

sheeraz said:
[h=2]Can anybody help me getting Facetime button back to my iphone. Since it is blocked in UAE by the carrier I am not able to use such a beautiful feature of iphone. If its the issue with the carrier even though I am using my iphone outside UAE still I am not able to see the facetime button. Is there any solution.​[/h]

Jailbreak the device and install the FaceTime hacktivator tweak from Cydia.

It is factory unlocked bought from the carrier. I don't want to jailbreak.

sheeraz said:
It is factory unlocked bought from the carrier. I don't want to jailbreak.

Well if you don't want to jailbreak you won't get FaceTime. Your country doesn't approve of it. Reason why you don't have FaceTime in the first place.

Well if you don't want to jailbreak you won't get FaceTime. Your country doesn't approve of it. Reason why you don't have FaceTime in the first place.

Its factory unlocked. If I jailbreak then I cannot update the software from itunes and warranty will be void. Is there any other solution. as per my knowledge its not the hardware issue. since its the problem with the software I think it can be sorted out. but how is the question ?

As far as i know you can set the phone back yo factory default if it plays up, before returning to Apple.

I'm one of many who don't use facetime (to protect the timid ;) ), so like people buy desirable cars with the steering wheel on the wrong side, you could sell it on and put towards buying another handset.

It doesn't matter if it's factory unlocked. You're region disapproves of it and there is no way around it unless you jailbreak or purchase a device out of that region.