What's new

Facebook Messanger

ricky.brown

Reaction score
Does anyone else have issues with facebook messenger not loading the conversations?? I can receive messages and reply to them on my watch series 3. However I can not get it to load the conversations. When I open the app on my watch it just has a brief "please log in" message and then it has a series of spinning dots that just keep going and going for ever. I have read on several pages that there are many people that have had this issue and I have tried all of their solutions short of reseting my iPhone X and my watch. I really don't want to and will probably not do that as it is just a major issue and should not be necessary. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thankyou in advance for your assistance.

Since we don’t know exactly, what you’ve already tried, a few things that might not have been suggested:

Restart iPhone and Apple Watch.
Force restart both devices.
Turn off Bluetooth, then enable it again.
Turn on Airplane Mode on both devices, then disable it.
Change one of the default replies in the FB Messenger app on your iPhone.
Uninstall the app on your iPhone, then install it again.
While charging both devices, play a song on your iPhone. While it’s playing, open the Watch app on your iPhone, choose My Watch - Facebook Messenger, turn off Show App on Apple Watch. Wait for about 30 seconds and enable it afterwards.
It’s also possible that temporarily deleting all your music can help with your problem.

Thank you for your response J. A. I have tried all of these options except for the for the "play music" one. I don't have any music on my watch or my phone so I will give it ago while playing apple radio. I will let you know how I go. Thanks again

just an update. I tried the playing music thing that was suggested by J. A. and no good the app is still not working. guess ill just have to live with it until Facebook decides to fix it. not happy!!

I've never been able to use FB messenger on my Apple Watch. I get the notification that so and so messaged me, and I can select a pre-made reply, but that does me no good since I can't see what they said.