What's new

Facebook app...

ChawnC

Reaction score
As anyone else noticed the Facebook iPhone app messing up lately? For me, I'm posting comments, statuses, and page posts that seem to register, but then never actually appear on Facebook.

I've done all the usual resets including reloading the app. Just wondered if I'm one of many on the issue.

Thanks.

I've been having all the same problems. The app just sucks. I wish they would fix it or come out with a better one.

The app is very glitchy crashes sometimes, constantly saying updating. Also when i click on pictures it sometimes opens on a totally different picture.

I think it may not necessarily be entirely the app. Keep in mind today is the mandatory transition to the Timeline format on the overall Facebook, so the changing and conversion to that may very well be affecting things, too. I've been having some issues with my internet version of Facebook on my notebook as well, which is making me think it might also be Facebook.

Good point. I wouldn't care, but in a smaller city Facebook is a pretty key place for business posts. Hopefully it will iron out quickly; I have to address the Timeline feature, come to think of it.