What's new

Facebook Notifications not working?

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so here's the thing, I've been having trouble with Facebook notifications for quite a while, I actually activated them when I installed Lockinfo 5 (i Have an iPhone 4s jailbroken on IOS 6.1.2) which was a couple of weeks ago or so.

Facebook's notifications didn't work at all or only some of them worked, I've looked virtually everywhere on the net and couldn't find a solution, 2 days ago I uninstalled Facebook and reinstalled it and they started working once again like a charm, today, I've resprung my iPhone and they stopped working again... As of this moment they're not working at all, not even 1 while on my iPad they all work even if I reboot or respiring it.

Is there any way to fix this? Do I have to download some tweak or something else? I really wouldn't want to download the facebook app every time I respring the iPhone.

I'll be most grateful to anyone that can help me, thanks a lot in advance.

John

John, I Reset all my setting when I had this problem. I tried to unstill and installed fb but it didnt solved anything. The reset went it back to normal, you may want to try it too. just go to Settings, then general, then Reset all Settings (that only)

John, I Reset all my setting when I had this problem. I tried to unstill and installed fb but it didnt solved anything. The reset went it back to normal, you may want to try it too. just go to Settings, then general, then Reset all Settings (that only)
The OP has a Jailbroken iDevice. "Reset all Settings" will crash a Jailbroken iDevice and put it in a recovery loop that is only fixable via Restoring. "Reset all Settings" ONLY works on stock iDevices.

I tried to Restore the iPhone (wish I hadn't done that because for some reason backup didn't work and I lost virtually all data since 5th of february) and it appears to be working now, I had to uninstall and reinstall Facebook app a few times though, I hope it won't stop working anytime soon though.