What's new

Problem with Viber notifications

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've been using Viber for quite a while now and I've virtually always have had this problem, notifications don't work properly.

Sometimes which is starting to be often, I don't receive any notification whatsoever for either Viber message or incoming Call, sometimes (for messages) even if I close the app (from multitasking) and reopen I still can't see the message, if I respring the I device (I'm jailbroken on 6.1.2, using iPhone 4s) and reopen viber I still can't see the message and after a while I get to see it and I see that I received it 15-30 mins earlier. Is there anything at all I can do? Even installing something from cydia? Anything that doesn't involve restore possibly since there's no jailbreak for 6.1.3 ;)

I'll really be extremely super grateful to anyone that can help me solve this problem. Thanks a lot in advance

John

P.S. Maybe I should have mentioned that it happens more often when I jump from a signal to non signal to once again a signal zone but not always, sometimes even if I'm at the same spot with same signal strentgh this problem occurs. Thanks once again

Last edited: