What's new

Facebook Crashing

Mo4484

Reaction score
Good morning - is anyone aware of any Cydia tweak that may be causing Facebook to crash once opened? The app will stay open for approx. 2 minutes then crash. I've tried reloading the FB app, same results. Thanks in advance for comments and suggestions.

Uninstall Facebook. Reinstall Facebook but log in with a different set of login credentials (create a new FB account if necessary). Log out, and log back in with your standard credentials (the one you normally use) and it should fix the issue. This worked back when I had the same issue on their v5.2.X release a little while back. It solved the problem, and I've yet to have that same problem come up again on my phone. On my iPad, same thing happened 2 weeks ago, did the same thing, and no recurring problems yet

Thanks for the response willerz2, I wish I could say it fixed the problem, but it still continues.

Update: I installed the FB app on an older 3Gs iPhone that I had with no issues of crashing. Confirms that there has to be a conflict of some sort on my jailbroken i5 device.

Mine too, Fb crashes I think 2-3x a day. but it's fine. Still having good vibes. hihihihi