What's new

Ex Android user here! Hai guys!

Sbeezynukka

Reaction score
I've been an android user since 1 month before the HTC Dream (aka T-Mobile G1) was released to the public and finally decided to peek over the fence and I liked what I saw so now I'm here. It was time for a change, I've been an iPhone user for 3 weeks now today! I borrowed my cousin's iPhone 5 for a week to have a test drive and it was quite the change but ultimately 2 weeks ago I purchased my Maci (Space Gray 64GB iPhone 6s plus) and I'm enjoying it so far outside of the lack of customization... Bring on the iOS 9.3 jailbreak!!!! But anyways Hey Peeps!

I hope to have a nice long stay here and learn more about iOS and what can be done with SU level access within iOS.

We'll be happy to help with any questions or problems or questions you may have.

I am new to iPhone having been an android fan. I am slowly making the transition and hoping you all will be able to help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new to iPhone having been an android fan. I am slowly making the transition and hoping you all will be able to help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to iPhone Forums, mayamsisha!

I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of your new device. Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions, or if you have problems. There are quite a few knowledgeable members part of this community, and they'll certainly be able to help.

Hi l'm here and l don't have a clue they help me out to.
Have fun.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I switched from 5 years of Android to the 6s plus last September. People here were most helpful.

I hope a new jb comes out soon. I have jb on iOS 9.0.x but miss the updates that came much quicker on the custom rom I had on my Android.

I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of your new device. Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions, or if you have problems. There are quite a few knowledgeable members part of this community, and they'll certainly be able to help.
Thank you, folks have already been very helpful. [emoji4]

Thank you