What's new

Android VS Apple; battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindOfMayhem

Reaction score
I'm new here and I thought I'd share my story a little.. I am a very well-knowledge Android user. My first phone was the G1, and then The Motorola Droid, then things took a turn for the worse and I ended up leaving Verizon and heading over to Sprint.. Sprint at the time didn't have many phones, The EVO3D looks very pleasing, plus they had the Bootloader Unlock Option (Like Jailbreak) Before I ever did that; my phone was horrible. Battery Life sucked so bad It was just a utter disaster. A couple months passed and I've been saving up money; Yesterday, I purchased my first iPhone 4S. I CAN Honestly say Wow! What have I been missing?! I've never had a smooth running phone until my hands got on this, and it's even better because android you have to tweak it around to have it running fast, smoothly like the iPhone. Needless to say I'm a brand new and proud iPhone user. Apple- 1 Android - 0.

Awesome! Glad you like your new iphone!

Having said that ~

We have quite a few threads Android vs Apple and one more is not needed. Both phones have great qualities. So we will close this thread.

Thanks for understanding.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.