What's new

Evasion closes at the end never says the word done...

sinedge

Reaction score
ive done research on this forum and other sites all say same thing so idk if im doing something wrong I have a Verizon Iphone 4 ver 7.0.4 and do all install correctly and i do have updated itunes and evasion but it gets to the end where install says roofing and just closes no done! button or anything and also doesnt replace evasion icon with cydia .....So I'm lost ive tryed wiping iphone didnt work and not sure how to factory restore and try ive done the erase all contracts n data didnt work but i also used my backup to try again I didnt set iphone up as a new phone not sure if that would work...

Restore the device fresh using iTunes, and run Evasi0n7 as an administrator and run it in XP compatibility.

ok ill try that ...ive done fresh restore but havent tryed xp compatibility .....hope this works ill let yano

I am using windows Vista...maybe changing this will work have been running it as admin

ok didnt work set to comp xp admin evasion and same end result

Which version of evasi0n7 are you using and where did you get it from

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Which version of evasi0n7 are you using and where did you get it from

I used the one from evaison.com the 1.0.5 version also tryed earlier to see if that was the prob 1.0.4 got same results on both

idk why other iphone 4s have been able to do it .....heck i even set iphone up as a new phone no contacts no data nada and got same results ..... maybe i need to downgrade to iso 7.04 or something to get it to work not sure why these Evasions at the end arent saying done they just say unlock phone to continue I unlock phone they take a while still saying unlock phone to continue ...so i wait maybe 2-3 mins then finally phone has been unlocked for that time they say rooflsing or something then BAM close program no done! nothing evaision app still on iphone 4 no cyndia. even did a iphone search for app every time not there.

The 4S does not have 7.0.5, so there's no reason to downgrade to 7.0.4 even if it was possible, which it isn't. Create a new administrative user on the OS, and run Evasi0n on the new user as an administrator.

umm not sure how to make another admin on ios on my phone....;/

On your computer.

ahh yes ive done that, but doesnt work ive even done xp compatible also checked box in properties to admin and right clicked run as admin nada and yes im iphone 4 7.0.4 I was thinking maybe downgrading would fix it but seems like a pain to do so.

Most likely computer related. Use another computer terminal. Prematurely closing out should not be a device issue, otherwise an error message will come up on the Evasi0n7 utility.

Most likely computer related. Use another computer terminal. Prematurely closing out should not be a device issue, otherwise an error message will come up on the Evasi0n7 utility.
well ive done this same evasion 7 on 2 different computers same result tried on my wifes laptop diff ip address fresh install and on my desktop......so.. seems not computer related.

Install TeamViewer8 and PM me your TV ID and password, and I'll try to resolve. You can get it from from the TeamViewer website.